Monday, October 22, 2018

Inspire Me Monday #1 October 22


I'm starting a new weekly post and joining the linky party hosted by 5 bloggers.
Who wants to go back to work after no-alarm weekends? No one...
How to make Mondays more pleasing and less stressing? Make them inspiring:)
Every Monday, I will share with a song, a quote, a book, a photo, a film and a blog that inspires me at the moment and may inspire my readers too.
So here we go.

INSPIRE ME SONG

I made this song video in memory of my beloved Charles Aznavour. I didn't really know how much his loss would affect me, and how much I appreciate his timeless music that is so close to the heart and soul. 



INSPIRE ME QUOTE
















INSPIRE ME BOOK

Currently I am reading Thursdays at Eight by Debbie Macomber and I truly like it. It is actually about honest relations and friendship of  four women who share their strengths to overcome many trials and tribulations in their lives. 


https://www.instagram.com/p/BoZVJ-ohVsr/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet


INSPIRE ME PHOTO

A beautiful photo of my birthplace, my hometown,Yerevan, celebrating its 2800th birthday.




INSPIRE ME FILM

It's been a long time since I watched a film. I'm a big lover of cartoons and the one that I feel like sharing this week and the one I would greatly recommend  is "The Lorax".







INSPIRE ME BLOG

I recently came across with Krysten's blog Why girls are Weird, and daily check on it to read her posts. 
You can find book reviews, life stories and much more about why girls are weird,she's so down-to-earth, positive and pleasant to read. Don't hesitate to hop on her blog as you're definitely gonna love it.



I am linking up with Life on Oak Tree







1 comment: