Friday, December 28, 2018

December 27 - My Favorite 10 Blogs for 2018

Day 27 - Create a list of your favorite 10 bloggers of 2018 and why you love their blogs, include links to their blogs.

The right blog is like the right book, it makes your mind sharper and your stress level lower, your spirits higher and your life more exciting.

After I was back after a long break, I was in search for some motivational bloggers that inspire and uplift, but at the same time are natural and down to earth. 

My favorite blogs are the ones that are on the constant stay on my browser, the ones I check on at least once a day for some new content, the ones that I learn from and share the same interests.

So here are my 10 Favorite Blogs for 2018







Krysten writes about anything that has to do with her life. Book reviews, happy lists (Happy Friday), a peek into her personal life, a little fashion and more about "why girls are weird".


Lana is a 32-year-old mom of 2 little boys struggling to find inspiration after motherhood and trying to inspire others. She is one of the participants of the 31-Day Blog Challenge . whose daily posts I have been enjoying reading.


Linda writes about her travel adventures, good eats and life stories with her family and friends. She is the creator of the December 31-Day Blog Challenge that inspired me to keep posting daily during the whole month of December. She does more than blogging. She is extremely supportive and stands behind the amazing community of the Facebook Group: For The Love of Blogging. 


Leanne writes about Midlife focusing on freedom, re-discovery and becoming the very best version of ourselves.
She has a mission to replace Midlife crisis with Midlife connection and contentment. And whether you are 50+ or not you will definitely enjoy and be inspired by her posts.


Leah writes about gratitude, happiness and favorite things. She is dedicated to sharing positive messages to make our increasingly negative world and life happier, easier and more fun. She has you covered on an array of topis including self-care, mindfulness, recipes and lots of books and reading.


Heather writes about motherhood, love and marriage, family fun, favorite recipes and all things kids. A Mom to 3  children, she shares with their daily laughs and weekly struggles. Her blog is a great place to find inspiration and great tips and to be reminded that you are not alone.


Jenny is a military spouse and a mom of 2 boys, one of whom, Jaxson, was recently diagnosed with a rare DYRK1A Syndrome. She writes about parenting a special needs child and does a great job on raising awareness about this rare disease and celebrating the inchstones in his journey.


Tamara writes about parenting amidst everyday responsibilities - work, family, friends and after all health. 
She shares science and research-based parenting tips on how to raise a (happy, healthy, supported) whole child.


Season shares her mom life, recipes, DIY crafts, travels and motivational posts. If you want to find encouragement and humor, hang with her while she is "busy living her best life".


Mel is an educator designing creative, easy to prep printables and clipart to make teaching and learning fun. Whether you are an educator or just a mom, you will be appealed by her colorful and engaging designs and printables. We especially love her Instagram stories where she makes live drawings and then turns them into printables. 











10 comments:

  1. Hi Lusine - thanks so much for including my blog in your favourites. I love that you have such an interesting mixture of blog types in your list and I'll be popping over to check out the one's I haven't read. Happy New Year and I hope you have a great 2019 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve it dear.Keep on writing your amazing posts and just keep your audience busy reading:)Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness Lusine, thank you so much for including me in your list. And I'm super psyched because I haven't heard of some of these other blogs, so I'm off to check them out.

    Thank you again and happy 2019!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Krysten, I am learning so much from you, you have great ideas and the positivity in your blog that is so uplifting.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, Lusine!! This is an amazing list. I am so honored to be among this group of 10. I will be checking you guys out over the next few days! I will show some blogging love! Follows, pins, tweets...<3 Thanks again! This means so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lana, your posts always amaze me, they touch the depths of my heart, just keep on writing!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! I am humbled to be included on this list of amazing bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Linda, so happy to part of your community. Your 31 Day December Challenge really challenged me to improve my writing skills and be more consistent in blogging!Thank you for your hard work.

      Delete
  5. Lusine, thank you SO much for including me in this list! I am honored and really thrilled to have the chance to further connect with you and these other amazing ladies! I hope you have a wonderful new year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Season, I wish you lots of engaged readers and a huge success in the blogging world.

      Delete