Wednesday, December 12, 2018

December 9 - My dreams for my kids

Day 9 - Write a letter to your children telling them something that you want them to know about your dreams for them


The hardest job one may have is to be a parent.

 It's a 24-hour work where you will be put in any possible situations where you need to keep your cool and be consistent and be fair.
Many times you will want to grab your coffee and run away from the noise and the mess and the fights pretending that you don't see anything.

But one minute...

Wasn't I supposed to write about my dreams for my children?

Maybe the biggest dream that I can have for my kids is to be a better parent than I was.


My dear children


1 - Don't be afraid to be different. It's ok to stand out from the crowd. 
Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. Right is right even if no one is doing it. Don't be afraid to say no if you don't want or don't like anything.

2. Be kind. 
It costs you nothing to show kindness to someone through your words or your actions.

3. Be responsible
Always think twice before doing something. Remember that you are free to do what you want but you are not free from the consequences of your actions.

4. Love and care for yourself. 
Read books, travel more, make your lifestyle to eat healthily and exercise. Nurture your body and your mind.

5. And finally. Always support and backup each other. 
Brotherhood is sacred, never lose the bond and always be there for each other.



Though I was left behind I am still keeping up with the 31- Day Blog Challenge hosted by Linda Jean from Witte's World Blog. Go to her blog to find out more about the daily challenges.



No comments:

Post a Comment