Wednesday, January 9, 2019

My Liebster Award

I am so honored and thrilled to announce that I was nominated for the Liebster Award. This is officially my first blogging award ever. It came from Jennie from Failure to Thrive No More. 

Jenny is a military spouse and a mom of 2 boys, one of whom, Jaxson, was recently diagnosed with DYRK1A Syndrome. She writes mainly about parenting a special needs child and does a great job of raising awareness about this rare disease. She opens up her life as a military spouse and her love for fitness on her blog as well. You should definitely check her out.



What is the Liebster Award?

The Liebster Award (Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest) is an award for bloggers, nominated by bloggers, that promotes the discovery of new blogs. It's a great way for new bloggers to grow their audience, to support and connect with each other and for people to discover new blogs.

What Makes Me Passionate About Blogging?


Self-expression, sharing my life story and struggles, writing and posting about my hobbies and interests, the supportive community of bloggers, the connection.

10 Random Facts About Me


1. I don't drive though I took driving lessons.

2. I can't swim and I'm OK with it.

3. I got my job when I was 6 months pregnant.

4. I love everything related to Spain, the Spanish language, culture and football:)

5. My Blogging inspiration was the movie "Motherhood" starring Uma Thurman.

6. I am dreaming of living in the countryside and growing my own vegetables and fruits.

7. I miss the golden autumn and the snowy winter of my homeland so much.

8. I love rain accompanied by cheese and wine.

9. I am scared of heights and flying on a plane is a torture for me.

10. If not a teacher... a photographer, a dancer or a graphic designer.






These Are The Questions I Was Asked

1- If you could keep 5 possessions what would you keep? Why? 

My mobile, laptop, wallet, house and camera. (to keep me busy, make memories and to survive)

2- If you had a chance to redo your life, what would you do differently? Why?

If I had the same character as now, I would hardly be able to change anything. But if I had the experience I have today, I would not work so hard spending sleepless nights on my work and I would change my perspective on life and marriage.

3- What is your favorite food?


Bread, cheese and tomatoes. This combination is all my time favorite snack.



4 - Who do you admire the most?

My work coordinator. She is such an amazing person. You can hardly find such a supportive and honest person these days. She is never hesitant to express her opinion and is constantly attacked and judged for that. But she is so strong-willed and so educated and so inspiring.

5 - What inspires you?

Photography...I can't wait when I will own my professional camera one day. This is why I am more a Pinterest and an Instagram girl:)

6 - What is your favorite quote, and why?

As a perfectionist, I use this quote as a daily reminder.




7- If you could have lunch with one person who would it be? Why?

Elen Degeneres. She's so funny, so positive, so entertaining.
I think it would be fun to be in her company for a while. I love it that she always makes surprises for people and her acquaintances, she always tries to bring a smile on people's faces, if not tears of happiness.

My Nominees


Tamara from The Pomegranate Mom

Season from Busy Living My Best Life

Heather from What a Weatherful Blog

Megan from Hooray For Coffee

Beth from Positively B.E.E

Questions For My Nominees


1- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

2-  What song is stuck in your head right now?

3- What book will you recommend me to read?

4 - If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be?

5- What is your favorite outdoor activity?

6- What would constitute the "perfect" day for you?

7- What is one item you cannot live without?

8- What is your favorite quote and why?

9- city life or the countryside?

10-tea or coffee?

The Rules 


. Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog on your blog.

. Display the award on your blog.

. For the Liebster Award 2018, write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging

. Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional)

. Nominate 5 - 11 blogs

. List the rules in your post

. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post or The Global Aussie

. Create new questions for your nominees to answer

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and your nominees! Great way to get to know you a little bit better. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Liebster Award! I have always wanted to live on the side of a mountain and grow my own food!

    ReplyDelete