Saturday, April 13, 2019

Happy Friday #5 April, 2019

The stress and hassle of everyday life often don't let us focus on what is really going on. Everyday chores and marital responsibilities hardly keep any time to reflect on the positive things, on our accomplishments, no matter how small they are.
We never seem to be grateful or proud of our little successes and always want more.



#HappyFriday is the time to have a look back at your week and come up with a list of 10 things that have made you happy and thankful.



This Friday was one of those rare Fridays when I was full of energy and enthusiasm. 
There were many reasons for that. Teaching is one of those stressful professions when one word or act can ruin your day and keep you stressed out. However, this Friday was a surprisingly smooth day and I am so grateful for it as I was able to be more productive than ever.

Here we go, 10 things that made me happy this week

1. Change of hair color (I'm back to my natural hair)
2. Self-Care Wednesday (a hair and skin care day)
3. A meeting with an old close friend
4. Done with work deadlines and school projects
5. A positive remark about my son's behaviour at school
6. My mindful and reasonable shopping
7. More sunny days (this is being said by a rain lover)
8. A smooth and enthusiastic Friday
9. My trip preparations
10. Keeping up with the Lent

And what made you happy this week? What are you grateful for?

I would like to read about them in the comments below.

#HappyFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment