Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wordless Wednesday #23 "Armenia"

A piece of advice, whenever possible, try to travel in low season.

This spring I got the opportunity to take a short trip to my homeland and visit our neighbor country as well.

It was an amazing experience. We avoided the summer heat and the crowded sightseeings. Thus we felt more relaxed and energized once we were back.

This week my Wordless Wednesday is all about "Armenia" and its beauty. 



I was lucky to have my best friend as a guide who also took some amazing shots of me. 

Lake Sevan, Sevanavank

View on the capital city, Yerevan

Old city of Dilijan

I am linking up with 

10 comments:

  1. You are beautiful and so is your home country. I agree about your travel time. So important.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thank you dear Sandee, very kind of you!

      Delete
  2. Great photos. I do like the fancy stair well.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you, I can't fill myself as a tourist there but I would like to ))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do love to discover the hidden gems of my Homeland every time I visit it!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos, Justine. Loved your pictures! Thanks for sharing them and joining us for #ww this week. Have a supertastic weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a sweet comment, wish you a great weekend too!

      Delete
  5. So lovely to see you on #WW after a long hiatus, Lucia. I hope you are back and more regular soon. We love your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Natasha, summer's coming and I hope I will be able to go out more for picture hunt:)

      Delete