Thursday, January 31, 2019

January 31 - S.M.A.R.T Goals for February

January 30 -/31 Write a review of how your January went...did you reach your life/health/work/blog goals? Do you need to move goals to next month?
Create your S.M.A.R.T goals for February.

January was a tough year but we made it". I read it somewhere today.
And it was indeed a long month with lots of chilly, gloomy days, after-vacation melancholy and low spirits. This even made me come up with my blog post " 5 Ways to Beat the Winter Blues".

Instead of making New Year's resolutions, on January 1 I pursued the S.M.A.R.T goals strategy.

 If you have never heard of S.M.A.R.T goals, check out my blog post " S.M.A.R.T Goals for January" or head to Witte's World Blog where you can even download a free S.M.A.R.T Goals worksheet.



But at the beginning of January I came up with another plan.
I still kept my goals S.M.A.R.T but decided to focus on 1 blogging and 1 personal goal. 
You can check out My January Goals. 

My January Goals

Blogging 

.To keep up with the January Mind, Body and Writing Challenge.
 Done, I didn't post daily but I had 17 posts in January and it is not bad.

. Open Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube accounts for my blog. 
Done, I even went further and also opened a Pinterest account.






Personal 

.To read one book. 
Done, it is an amazing book of poems I was surprised to be given as a gift and I can't wait to share with its stupendous content in the near future.

.To keep up with my hair and skin care routine. 
Done, I did take my hair vitamins daily and gave my skin evening care before going to sleep.




My February Goals


Blogging - I will learn how to manage my email subscribers, I will send a monthly email to them by February 28, 2019.
I will upload my first Vlog or any video on my YouTube channel.

Personal - I will read and finish 1 book by the end of February.
I will take care of my mental health by taking Omega 3 supplements, getting enough light during the day, watching my steps and getting a good night's sleep.

The best part of S.M.A.R.T Goals strategy is that it can be used in any sphere of your life-work, home life, teaching or blogging. 
If you like the idea, set your S.M.A.R.T goals and share them in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment