Wednesday, August 21, 2019

My Versatile Blogger Award

As I am enjoying the last days of my summer vacation I got a Versatile Blogger Award nomination from a fellow blogger Rachel, the owner of www.thecoffeemamma.wordpress.com.




The Versatile Blogger Award is my second award as a blogger and I am really thankful to Rachel. It was very thoughtful of her to make an inquiry looking for bloggers who aren't yet nominated for this award and it was very modest of me to immediately ask for the nomination:) You can check out her blog post here.




Rules:

. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their website

. Share 7 facts about yourself

. Nominate 15 other bloggers


7 Facts About Me:


. I am a true Virgo (an overthinker, an introvert, a perfectionist)

. I never wanted and thought I would be a school teacher one day

. We are 3 sisters (each of us has a son and a daughter)

. I start crying every time I yawn

. I used to hate my name and decided to change it the first year of  University 

. I dreamt of becoming a dancer

. I got acquainted with my husband on Skype

. I keep dreaming about action movies where I am running away from evil 

Nominees: 


Whitney from Willow Bottom

Edel from Edel Pace

Amy from My Goals, His Grace

Lizzy from Lizzie Florence 

Eilidh from Eilidh Horder

Jas from Jas Being Jas

Cheryl from Just Cheryl's Random Thoughts

Emily from New York Family Adventures


Lena from Art by Lena

Brenda from The Burrows Way

Alex from Living.Pretty.Happy

Nicole from The Professional Mom Project

 Sophie from The Ophite Life

Laura from Do Five Things a Day

Briana from Just My Thoughts


I hope my nominees will take the challenge and I am already looking forward to reading their posts.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me on this list of great bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to find out a little about you 😊 Thanks a lot for the nomination - a great start to my day 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome dear, looking forward to reading your post:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for including me, it's been fun to get to know a bit more about you :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome dear. Hope you'll find the time to write a post of yours:)

      Delete