Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wordless Wednesday # 21 "Flowers"

It seems to be a long week and it's still Wednesday. 

The stress seems to be escalating and I am seeking for ways to pour out the negativity that's been accumulating. 

While my camera is lying somewhere piling up some dust, I grab my cell phone to capture the beauty around.
And I am starting to think that instead of investing in a good camera, I can invest in a good smartphone with a high-resolution camera. 

Meanwhile, as they say: "The Best Camera is the one that's with you now".




International  Women's Day was on Friday and I was lucky to be privileged to a long 3-day-weekend. 

Did I manage to accomplish much?

Hardly...

Did I manage to stretch my feet up and relax?

Kind of...

So here are the photos I've been taking during this weekend while I was enjoying my break.



My blog, coffee and camera!

My blog, coffee and camera!


My blog, coffee and camera!


You can check out all my Wordless Wednesday  posts here


I am linking up with 







14 comments:

  1. Nice pictutes. Incidently my post is also on flowers. I would love to know your thoughts on it.
    http://natkhatz.com/fun-stuff/all-things-bright-and-beautiful-wordlesswednesday/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your post and your blog. Are you new in blogging?

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad to know that stress is eating you out, but this is a great way to give yourself a break. I love the angles and the colours. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear,break is all what I need now to recover!

      Delete
  4. I wish your stress bids you goodbye at the earliest and you can get back to some self-love and pampering because you most definitely need plenty of it. Loved the beautiful roses and the fact that you shared your thoughts with us and linked up for our #WW linky party this week. Wishing you a weekend that brings you tons of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for hosting the linky and for sending good vibes!

      Delete
  5. Very pretty pictures! Love the roses. I’m sorry you’re having a stressful time lately. Definitely good to take some time to just chill out and relax. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, doing what you love really help when you are stressed out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucia,

    How lovely to see you. Have missed you. Praying that things look up real soon for you. Sending you much love and light. Thank you so much for joining. Hope to see you again. Our linky is now live.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Natasha, thanks for the lovely comment, will try to show up more often!

      Delete