Tuesday, December 4, 2018

December 3 - What Made me Happy in 2018

December 3 - Create a list of all the things that made you happy this year.







A few years ago I created this printable and used to write down My Top 10 Reasons that made me smile. 

Thanks to Linda Jean from Witte's World Blog I am back to my old tradition and will look back at 2018 to reflect on the Top 10 Things that made me happy.

So here's my list

1. Blogging after a long break

2. Short Family Trips

3. My desired weight (read How to lose weight and maintain it)

4. Recycling (not that good at reducing yet)

5. Healthy eating habits

6. Minimalism (I'm still learning it)

7. My House Plants

8. My YouTube Channel

9. Reading

10. Photography



Do you wanna play along? It's not too late. 

Just join the 31-Day Blog Challenge by Linda Jean, post it on your blog and leave the link in the comment box so I can check back yours.



2 comments:

  1. I love your printables. I think it's a good idea to reflect on the year, so we can see the journey and progress we took. Definitely going to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them, send me a link once you use them and post them

      Delete