Monday, December 10, 2018

December 8 - Christmas Presents I would Buy if Money was no Object

Day 8 - Write a list of all the Christmas presents you would buy if money were no object

Are you also trying to declutter your house of toys and unnecessary staff?
Are you also trying to live a minimalistic way of life and buy less?
Are you also thinking of Christmas presents that are not toys or things?

If I wanted to write down my ideal Christmas Wishlist, it would include

tickets
tickets
tickets...




For kids - a ticket to Disney Land, to Discovery World,

For husband - a ticket to his favorite football club

For Family - a ticket to visit a close relative abroad

For Myself - at least 4 - 5 plane tickets to my favorite destinations, including a long stay in my homeland




I am trying to catch up with December Challenges hosted by Linda Jean from Witte's World Blog.
If you wanna play along, go to her website to check the daily challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment