Saturday, December 8, 2018

December 7 - Favorite Holiday Dessert Recipe

Day 7 - Create a recipe post on your favorite holiday dessert

Sweet Eclaires - the queen of our holiday table

I immediately grabbed my cooking book and opened my Instagram account where I post everything I cook or bake under the hashtag #lusomade
And this is what I found (ugh)



The photo could be much better, but no worries. I will update this post with a better and more appetizing one as soon as I make them over the holidays. 
So here we go.

Mom's recipe



Dough

Pour 1 cup of water in the pot and put on a stove until it starts boiling. 
Add 100 grams of butter, let it melt while stirring. 
Sift 1 cup of flour and mix well until you have a smooth and sticky dough. 
Turn off the stove, let the dough cool down a little.
Add an egg one by one and blend with a mixer after each egg. 
With the help of a spoon and your hand, pour the dough on the baking tray and bake. 
Watch carefully while baking. When the dough rises and doubles in size (appr. 15 minutes)turn down the heat and continue baking for appr.30 more minutes.

Cream

Mix 1 egg with 1 cup of sugar.
Add 1,5 cup of milk and 2 tablespoons of flour. 
Put on the stove and stir until the mixture thickens. 
Turn off the stove and add  50 grams of butter and a little vanilla and stir well.


If you wanna share with a favorite holiday dessert recipe you should join the 31-Day Blog Challenge 
Check Witte's World Blog to find out the daily challenges and join the fun:)



No comments:

Post a Comment