Sunday, September 29, 2019

Coffee Lover Interview 3


Insert some coffee as it's time to begin another Coffee Lover Interview, this time with Shawna from Practically Minimal.
Shawna is exploring minimalism in a practical way with the aim to inspire one another to work toward a life free from clutter and too many commitments. 
As she does this, she is always accompanied by some coffee to help in this mission of hers. 

Keep on reading to find all about her love and addiction to coffee.

Shawna in front of the first-ever Starbucks in Seattle


1- What time of day do you usually drink coffee?

In the morning. Except, if I’m out at a nice restaurant, I may have an espresso or a Spanish coffee after dinner.


2- How many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?


One or two usually. On occasion, I’ll have three cups, but that’s rare. 


3- Do you prefer going out for coffee or drinking it at home.


Both. I’m a freelance writer and blogger, so sometimes I’ll work from a coffee shop. More often, though, I’ll make my morning coffee at home or grab a coffee to go. 


4- What is your favourite coffee drink?


Hot, black coffee either light roast or medium roast. If it’s a really hot day,  I might have a cold-brewed black coffee as a treat.


5- When drinking your coffee, do you prefer drinking it instantly and quickly or taking your time and enjoying it?


Taking my time and enjoying it. However, I sometimes do 6 a.m. fitness classes, so I’ll usually drink my coffee pretty quickly on my way there! 


6- What is your primary reason for drinking coffee?


I’m probably addicted to it. I don’t necessarily notice that it “wakes me up,” but I’m sure it does. I look forward to my first cup of coffee in the mornings. 


7- What do you take coffee with?


Absolutely nothing!


8- Do you own a coffee machine at home?


Yes, I have a Ninja. It’s a drip coffee maker, put you can make a single cup at a time to a full pot (and everything in between). 


9- How often do you visit coffee shops?


Anytime I need to get out of the house and have work to do. Or, if I’m between appointments and need something to do. I may go several times a week, or not go at all for several weeks. I’m very inconsistent with my coffee shop visits!

10- What is your favourite coffee shop?


I don’t think I have a favourite. My first choice is almost always a cool, independently owned coffee shop. In Edmonton, I like Credo or Transcend. Otherwise, I’m a Starbucks girl. You can pretty much always find a Starbucks nearby and their coffee is consistently good!

Even though I’m Canadian, I really don’t like Tim Hortons coffee (am I allowed to say that, lol?)!  



You can find Shawna on






You can also give a read to


If you are a coffee lover and want to be featured on my blog, feel free to contact me and send me your answers to the 10 questions below. 

You can download the free printable "Coffee Lover Questionnaire" by clicking on the link below. 

2 comments:

  1. I love coffee! I like to add different flavorings or cream sometimes both!! I'm not a huge fan of sitting at a coffee house unless I am people watching..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am becoming a huge fan of coffee houses, especially with beautiful interior designs

      Delete