Saturday, December 1, 2018

December 1 - My blogging goals for December

As you may know, I'm a Linky Party lover so I'm really excited to join Linda from Witte's World Blog and accept the 31-Day Blog Challenge during the whole month of December. 
Each day has a different challenge for you to spice up and improve your blogging and writing skills.





December 1 - Share your blogging goals for December



1- Quality over quantity

As the year is coming to an end, we usually tend to look back and reflect on our achievements and successes. But what I discovered in 2018 was that blogging isn't only about stats and money. It's more about engaging and interested readers, the ones who ask questions or leave comments. 

2. Reciprocate More

As a blogger, I'm always in search of other blogs and I  keep reading and reading blog posts. In December I'll try my best to like, comment or share the posts that really interest me as I know how special that feels.

3. Facebook Groups 

I am really enthusiastic to connect with other bloggers that share the same interests that I. One of the best ways to do that is to join Facebook Groups. I really like their communities and have myself opened 2 Facebook Groups (for teacher bloggers). If you are interested, you can join them






And finally, my biggest December goal is to complete this 31- Day Blog Challenge.



If you wanna play along, just leave your blog post link in the comment box for me to visit and check yours:)

5 comments:

  1. #1 rocks Lusine. I blog mainly to have fun, help folks and make friends. 1 visit to my blog shows; it's working ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post! I've never heard of this blogging challenge but it seems a really nice way to promote your blog, and others! And that can only be a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it by chance and I'm really excited if I can make till the end or no

      Delete
  3. Great work, you have shared some amazing tips for December goals. I'm going to follow them especially the quality work one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck in your blogging journey and thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete