Monday, December 17, 2018

December 14 - My Christmas Holiday Plans

Day 14 - Create a post about your holiday plans

Before kids vacation felt like a vacation, but these days I have second thoughts on making plans for holidays. 

I would be super excited if I could accomplish these 2 simple things: cleaning and cooking:)

But of course, there are other plans in my head that I would try to implement.



 . catching up with the fallen behind days in the 31-Day 
  Blog Challenge

. taking off my pajamas from time to time

. doing some shopping(not only grocery shopping)

. taking kids to watch some Christmas plays / shows /  
  movies

. trying new recipes

. taking more pictures outdoors (Christmas  
 villages/ decorations / lights)

. declutter the house / mail / computer folders

. reading the e-mail courses piled up in my e-mail

. reading hard-cover books

. procrastinating less

. visiting more relatives and friends

What are your plans for the Christmas Holidays?



This post is inspired by the 31-Day Blog Challenge hosted by Linda Jean from Witte's World blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment