Thursday, April 9, 2020

Healthy Vegan Recipe - Banana Bread

I am not a vegan but I am seriously thinking of becoming a vegetarian. However, from time to time I suffer from iron-deficiency anemia that's why I am still studying healthy eating and trying vegetarian/vegan recipes.


Banana Bread


Everybody loves bananas in our family so we always have banana bunches at home. I love using ripe bananas in my morning smoothies and pancakes. Bananas can also be used as egg substitutes in vegan recipes. However, all the banana bread recipes didn't turn out successful with me until I tried this one.


Banana Bread - Vegan Recipe


This banana chocolate bread recipe is super simple, the bread turns out soft and fluffy and the house smells incredible.

Ingredients (part 1):

4 small ripe bananas
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of sugar 
1 teaspoon of vanilla powder


Banana Bread Recipe

Mash the bananas with a fork and add the above ingredients.

Ingredients (part 2):

1/3 cup of cocoa powder
1 cup of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
0,5 teaspoon of Baking Powder
a pinch of salt

Banana Bread Recipe

Mix the above ingredients in your bowl, pour your batter in a pan with a parchment paper ( this is a must)  and bake in a preheated oven for almost 40 minutes or until the toothpick comes out dry.

Optional Ingredients

chocolate chips/ coconut flakes/ chopped walnuts

Banana Chocolate Bread

Let me know when you try this recipe and tag me on Instagram @my_blog_coffee_and_camera

You can find all my Recipes here

No comments:

Post a Comment