Sunday, December 16, 2018

December 13 - My Holiday Wish for the World

Day 13 - Write a letter explaining what your holiday wish is for the world



Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mahatma Ghandi - 

Everything starts from ourselves. We are inclined to blame governments and world leaders in world problems and there's truth in that. 

But if we just stop and wait for them to make changes, we may live all our lives nagging and judging. 

We can make a difference (no matter how small) and we can start today.



Dear World

If I could write my wish for the world it would look like this


I wish that people (including me) could understand that it's high time we made decisions to make you

. a greener place ( stop deforestation)

. a cleaner place ( waste management and recycling)

. a safer place (plastic-free, pollution- free)

. a healthier place ( no GMO foods, additives, preservatives, hormones)


I wish people (including me) would

. waste less food 

. donate  more clothes  and toys to poor and those in need

. care for the animals and stop killing them for food

. plant more trees and save more energy

. stop wars


I'm leaving you with the biggest humanitarian Michael Jackson with his song " Man in the Mirror"




What about you? What are your wishes for the world? 

Join the 31-Day Blog Challenge to find the post prompts for each day during the whole month of December.





No comments:

Post a Comment