Thursday, December 13, 2018

December 11 - My Playlist of Songs in 2018


Where words fail, music speaks. - Hans Christian Andersen -

Music comes to help especially when I am alone and there is silence around.

My favorite songs differ greatly depending on my mood but one thing is for sure, the music should be relaxing and uplifting.


Let me get back to the songs that I downloaded and kept listening in 2018. 

Most of them are oldies and movie soundtracks.



My 12 Favorite songs in 2018 




1. Charles Aznavour - Emmenez Moi 

 


2. La La Land Soundtrack - Epilogue (Justin Hurwitz)



3. Gardel - Por una cabeza



4. Katie Melua - Wonderful Life




5. Rodge feat Gary Pine - It Starts with Love




6. Sting - Shape of My Heart 




7. Aretha Franklin - Say a Little Prayer




8. Michael Jackson - Earth Song





9. Rasmussen - Higher Ground




10. Ray Carniff & The Singers - The Windmills of My Mind




11. Sade - Flower of the Universe




12. Madame  Monsieur - Merci




If you want to share with your 2018 Song Playlist, join the 31-Day Blog Challenge hosted by Linda Jean from Witte's World Blog to post daily during the whole month of December.



4 comments: