Sunday, December 23, 2018

December 19 - Blog Survey

Day 19 - Create a survey asking your readers what they would like to see from your blog in 2019


I created my blog to share with my amateur photography skills back in 2013. 

Firstly, it was mainly about weekly Wordless Wednesday posts. I linked up with some awesome bloggers like Natasha Musing every Wednesday to share with my photos.




After I was back to blogging this year after some break, I was inspired by the weekly Happy Friday posts. It was Krysten's idea from Why Girls Are Weird to come up with 10 things that have made you happy in the week.



Then I was excited about Inspire Me Mondays joining another Linky Party hosted by Life on Oak Tree. It was about to start the week with an inspiring song, book, photo, quote, blog, film and a book. I loved the idea but it made me feel a little overwhelmed so I started having second thoughts on whether to make it a weekly or a monthly post.



It was by chance that I came across with Linda Jean's 31-Day Blog Challenge on her Facebook group For the Love of Blogging I was crazy enough to accept the challenge to write daily posts all the month during December.




It took my blog totally in another direction but I loved this more. It challenged me to write about my other interests and passions besides photography.

. Minimalism

. Healthy Eating

. Organization

. Time Management 

. Environment

. Recipes 

As the New Year approaches and I am about to be done with the December Blog Challenge, I've been thinking hard on what content I want to keep my blog about.




Dear reader,

If you are reading this blog post and want to help me, please let me know what you are more interested in to read in my blog

1- Photography Posts like Wordless Wednesday

2- Weekly series (Wordless Wednesday, Happy Friday, Inspire me Monday)

3- Everything about my lifestyle, how I improve in Minimalism, Organization, Cooking, Time Management, etc.

4- Something new

Just mention the number in the comment box below.

Thanks in advance

2 comments:

  1. I would love #3, mainly organization and minimalism. I struggle in these areas. I am glad you are enjoying the December Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Linda, thanks for taking the time to take part in the survey.Your December blog challenge made a big difference in my blogging skills.Thanks

      Delete