Wednesday, January 2, 2019

December 31 - My 10 Blogging Goals for 2019

Day 31 - Write a post about your 2019 goals. These can be blogging goals, travel goals, life goals...whatever you wish!

On December 1 I wrote a post about My Blogging Goals for the month of December. 

I focused on 4 specific blogging goals

. quality over quantity 

Before December my blog was more about photography than writing. All the month of December I kept on writing daily posts and I feel rather content and triumphant that I accomplished this goal.

. reciprocate more

I found some amazing bloggers and it was so delightful to connect with them. A big part of blogging is about giving back the love and the support you receive. I did my best to not go past any blog post that I read till the end without liking or commenting or sharing. 

. Facebook groups

As I started thinking about my blog promotion, I asked to join many Facebook Blogging Groups. Many of them were very supportive and helpful, some of them too demanding and insistent but there is one Group that I especially loved: For the Love of Blogging. Here you really feel the genuine backup and the collaboration of a thriving community.
I guess it's thanks to its admin Linda Jean.

. 31-Day Blog Challenge

I did it!

Just the idea of blogging daily was too crazy for someone posting on and off for a couple of years.

But the 31-Day Blog Challenge hosted by Linda Jean herself was too appealing to resist. The Daily challenges helped me stretch my imagination and broaden my writing skills. I accomplished all the challenges with the exception of a Vlog Challenge (it needed more time and preparation so I had to skip it)


So here I start 2019 with new 10 Blogging Goals





1-  Create a YouTube Channel for this blog and upload my first Vlog on it


2-  Create Instagram and Twitter accounts for this blog


3- Start learning more about Wordpress and self-hosting


4-  Guest post or have someone guest post (if you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me)

5- Connect and collaborate with more bloggers (coz together everyone achieves more)

6- Take a Photography Course and use more of my quality photos on my blog


7- Purchase a professional camera with the money I earn on this blog

8- Try to be more consistent in blogging and schedule some of my posts

9- Take some serious monetization steps besides Adsense.

10- Take the January Mind, Body and Writing Challenge

Thank you, dear Linda, for this challenge. It has helped me tremendously. Heading to January Mind, Body and Writing Challenge with more confidence and determination.




No comments:

Post a Comment