Wednesday, January 2, 2019

January 1 - S.M.A.R.T Goals for January

Day 1 - Use SMART Goals Worksheet and create at least 5 blogging goals for January. Then, write a post and share your January SMART Goals.


New Year is the time when we look back at the past year and look ahead at the coming year by setting goals that include our health, work and life.

But, do we stick to them or forget about them soon in the hustle and bustle of life?



Goals are made to make our life easier and better but sometimes they may stress us out once we fail to accomplish them.

Have you ever heard about S.M.A.R.T Goal Strategy?

It is a more effective method of setting goals as it makes it easier to set, adjust and monitor success.

The idea is to set more Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely goals instead of vague and broad goals. 

You can head to Witte's World Blog for more detailed information on S.M.A.R.T Goals to blog Smarter and you can even download a free S.M.A.R.T Goals Worksheet.


So, how to set a S.M.A.R.T goal?

Before setting one, ask yourself...

Is it S-pecific?

 Ask yourself Who? When? Where? How? Why? And then write it down.


Is it M-easurable?

How much or How many? You should be able to measure the results and know that you have completed your goal.

Is it A-chievable?

Is your goal really achievable and attainable? Avoid making unrealistic and hard to achieve goals.

Is it R-ealistic?

Is it really a goal you can achieve in the time given? It's better to take smaller steps on the way to your large goal.

Is it T-imely?

Will you be able to achieve your goal by the deadline? Use a planner, set a date to achieve your goal in a timely manner. Set short-term goals to keep on track and restart in case of a failure.

My January S.M.A.R.T Goals



1- I will increase my page Facebook Likes and Follows to 100 by January 31, 2018 by promoting on Facebook Groups, opening Instagram page, Twitter and YouTube accounts.

2- I will increase my Pinterest Views to 200.000 by January 31, 2018 by using Tailwind and Pinterest Groups.

3- I will increase my page views to a minimum of 100 per day by sharing my posts on my social media platforms.

4- I will keep track of my e-mail subscribers and increase the number of my blog followers to 20 by January 31, 2018.


5- I will increase my Adsense Earnings to 25$ a month from only ads.

The best part of it is that you can use S.M.A.R.T Goals strategy in any sphere of your life-work, home life, teaching or blogging. If you like the idea, set your S.M.A.R.T goals and share them in the comments below.

This post was inspired by January Mind, Body and Writing Challenge hosted by Linda Jean.




4 comments:

  1. Those are really specific (and quite ambitious goals) I think I'd be too scared to set myself blogging goals because I worry it would take the fun out of it. Good on you for wanting to make something more out of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try my best and won't stress out if I don't accomplish them. Everything is attainable,isn't it?:)

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your goals this month, I'm so excited to contribute and observe while you achieve them.
    Here's to a great year!
    xo B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you support, will be happy to support you as well!

      Delete