Thursday, January 3, 2019

January 2 - New Year Goals, Bucket List or Resolutions

Day 2 - Do you have New Year's Resolutions? If yes, what are they? If not, why not?



I am usually someone who loves making New Year's Resolutions.It is an opportunity to pause and write down my wishes and goals for the coming year.

The question is...

Do I stick to them? 

The answer is...

Not really.
I even forget about them until the next year when it's time to make New Resolutions:)

It would be no effort to write about my New Resolutions this year too but during the whole month of December I kept talking about them too many times.

It was December 16, when I was challenged to make a Christmas Printable and I made a New Year Resolution Printable



It was December 22 that I was challenged to make My Bucket List for 2019.

It was December 31 when I was challenged to make My 10 Blogging Goals for 2019.

It was January 1 when I was challenged to make My S.M.A.R.T Blogging Goals for January.

So My New Year Goals/Resolutions/Bucket List are done and arranged, waiting to be accomplished.

I only want to try something new and different this year.

I am usually notorious for multitasking and procrastination and struggle with time management.


I am always short of time and have to cancel something in order to manage another thing.

I've come up with a plan to have one goal a month.
I will start each month with one blogging and one personal goal and focus on them. I strongly believe that by making it simple and concrete there will be a better opportunity for me to achieve my goals.

So here we go

My January Goals

Blogging - Keep up with the January Mind, Body and Writing Challenge and open Instagram, Twitter and YouTube accounts for this blog where I will share my posts.

Personal - Read and finish 1 book, keep up with my skin and hair care routine.

What about you?
Do you make New Year Resolutions, Goals or a Bucket List?

This post was inspired by the January Mind, Body and Writing Challenge hosted by Linda Jean from Witte's World Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment