Sunday, January 20, 2019

January 18 - Friday Favorites. 5 Favorite Blog Posts

Day 18 - Friday Favorites. Create a post on your favorite blogs/articles from the week linking back to them.

Reading daily interesting and engaging blog posts in the same niche or not only has become one of my favorite pastimes as a blogger. 

Blogging is not only about sharing with your knowledge and insights, it's more about learning. Some blog posts inspire and lift us up, others provide us with lots of information. There is always something to learn and discover.

Though our family members do follow us and like diligently anything we post on social media, but they hardly get what really is going on in the blogging world. The support and the community of our blogging buddies is as important as the feedback of our readers and audience.

I am especially looking forward to the daily posts of my fellow bloggers who participate in the January Blogging Challenge hosted by our amazing Linda Jean from Witte's World Blog.



I have even created a board on Pinterest named BLOG READING LIST where I pin my favorite blog posts that I would like to reread and go back to.

I would like to share with my favorite blog posts from this week. Some of them were published much earlier but I only stumbled upon them this week. 

Hope you will find them as useful and engaging as I did.

Have a good read!




1. Empty Next Lifestyle

Blog post: 5 Ways You Lifted Me Up When I Let You Down





2. Finding Inspiration in the Chaos

Blog post: Reasons You Should Say "Thank You"





3. Failure To Thrive No More

Blog post: A Gift Guide For The Aspiring Fit Chick





4. Mediterranean Latin Love Affair

Blog post: Eating Lifestyles




5. Olga's Flavor Factory

Blog post: Simplifying Your Cooking Routines





Do you follow any of the above-mentioned bloggers? 

Don't hesitate to check them out and read their amazing content.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I do! 4/5, and now I'm going to follow Olga’s blog too. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the love! I am so happy you included the letter to my mom. She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a heartwarming and honest letter confession. It touched me tremendously!

      Delete