Saturday, February 16, 2019

Valentine's Day Love Songs

Love is...



You may have never heard or tried this chewing gum, but Love is... is a chewing gum that takes me back to my childhood. This chewing gum was especially popular in the 1990s when I was a kid. We were so excited to open and find a new liner inside and would collect them and have competition games with those papers.



But today's post is about my favorite playlist of beautiful love songs that you can play on Valentine's Day and not only. 
A romantic date, a wedding anniversary can just be fine too.
I have included a song in Spanish, Portuguese and even Armenian as I think that music is a universal language and may touch your feelings and bring the right emotions without you even understanding the language.

So, here's My Playlist of Beautiful Valentine's Day Love Songs that I would like to share with you

1. Paul Mccartney - My Valentine




2. La La Land - City of Stars



3. Salvador Sobral - Amor Pelos Dois



4. Amaia y Alfred - Tu Cancion



5. Katie Melua - The Closest Thing to Crazy



6. Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight



7. Aladdin - A Whole New World



8. Bratsch - Armenian Waltz



This post was inspired by the February Love Challenge hosted by Linda Jean from Witte's World Blog.

February 11 - Create a playlist of your favorite love songs



No comments:

Post a Comment