Monday, February 18, 2019

Inspire Me Monday #2 February, 2019


I love weekly blog posts as they make you more organized and consistent in blogging plus you can turn to them whenever you feel stuck and out of ideas.

But... it took me ages to get back to my Inspire Me Monday

Firstly, I joined the monthly challenges hosted by Linda Jean from Witte's World Blog and was hardly catching up with the daily challenges. Secondly, I made a promise to myself that I would start it only when I was done with the book previously mentioned (another challenge in a married life:)




Inspire me Mondays are about sharing with a film, a song,  a quote, a book, a photo, and a blog that are inspiring me currently. 
For Monday is the perfect day to correct last week's mistakes, to focus on the positive and to have a fresh start.

So here we go, let's make it inspiring

INSPIRE ME FILM

"Bohemian Rhapsody" is a biographical film made in 2018 about the British rock band Queen. It follows its soloist Freddie Mercury's life from his joining the band in 1970 to their 1985 Live Aid performance at the former Wembley Stadium in London.

 It is a shame to realize that I am a Queen fan only after watching this film, starring Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury. Queen's music made me realize what a genius musician and performer Freddie has been and what a gap lies between today's music and Queen's timeless legendary music.




INSPIRE ME SONG

After watching the film "Bohemian Rhapsody" I fell for the British rock band Queen and its legendary soloist Freddie Mercury.

This song is a genius combination of various music genres and emotions lasting for more than 6 minutes. It is a masterpiece, as well as a mystery as to its meaning. 

Mercury himself stated: "It's one of those songs which has such a fantasy feel about it. I think people should just listen to it, think about it, and then make up their own minds as to what it says to them."




INSPIRE ME QUOTE




INSPIRE ME BOOK

Currently, I am reading "Why Men Marry Bitches" by Sherry Argov, a book intended to show women how to transform a casual relationship into a committed one. 
It is a self-help manual, a life skilled handbook that both men and women can relate to, whether single, newly courting, recently separated or ready to embark on the next level of commitment in a current relationship based on real-life interviews with men.


Sherry Argov - Why Men Marry Bitches

INSPIRE ME PHOTO

Red Valentine

INSPIRE ME BLOG

Jennifer is a military spouse and a mom of 2 boys, one of whom, Jaxson, was recently diagnosed with a rare DYRK1A Syndrome. She started blogging to raise awareness about this rare disease and to write about parenting a special needs child. 
Check Failure to Thrive No More to get a daily dose of inspiration from her little warrior, the difficulties they overcome and the inchstones they celebrate in their journey.

Check out also Jennifer's Blogger Interview Series and her Instagram page where she showcases her fitness lifestyle.


And what is inspiring you currently?

I am linking up with Life on Oak Hill




Musings Of A Tired Mummy

8 comments:

  1. I became a Queen fan several years ago when I saw a documentary about Freddie Mercury. Like you, I fell in love with his "genius"ness. When the film came out I was afraid his lifestyle might be a bit much for me but his love showed through it all. He had his quirks but what artist doesnt't? I am motivated this week by working in my studio...my grandLovies even joined me this weekend. Thanks for sharing your motivations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, totally agree. Glad you have also started the week motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! We need to inspire, motivate, and encourage more. I have to admit that I felt like a Queen also after watching Bohemian Rhapsody. Such a great movie. Thanks for doing this. My heart was warm after reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you dear Nicole, your words mean a lot to me!

      Delete
  4. Love all your inspire me choices. Bohemian Rhapsody was such a good film. Quote is very true too! #GlobalBlogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved Queen since I first heard them as a small child and I loved the movie - I'm so glad it introduced new people to the music. #GlobalBlogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loved his songs but only now I realized what a greatness and legend he has been!

      Delete