Tuesday, March 5, 2019

S.M.A.R.T. Goals for March

February was a quick month that passed by like a glimpse. 

I am ashamed to confess that I was not that productive in February and failed to accomplish most of my February goals. 

However, there were a few positive things on my blog that I'd like to write down: some recording pageviews a few times during this month plus a few blog posts I had long been planning to publish.




It's already March and time for setting new S.M.A.R.T Goals. 
If you haven't heard of S.M.A.R.T goals strategy, let me give you a brief introduction.

The S.M.A.R.T goal strategy is a more effective method of setting goals as it makes it easier to set, adjust and monitor success.

The idea is to set more S-pecific, M-easurable, A-chievable, R-ealistic, T-imely goals instead of some vague and broad goals. 

You can head to Witte's World Blog for more detailed information on S.M.A.R.T Goals to blog smarter and you can even download a free S.M.A.R.T Goals Worksheet. 

You may also like to read about My S.M.A.R.T Goals for January 
or
 S.M.A.R.T Goals for February 



My March S.M.A.R.T. Goals



Blogging

1- 100 /100 /100 
I want to reach 100 Facebook Likes, 100 Instagram followers, and 100 Twitter Followers by the end of March.

2- I want to upload my first video on my YouTube channel and I want to plan on a monthly e-mail format to be sent to my email subscribers.

Personal

1- I will start to practice Minimalism (You can check my blog post about My 5 Reasons to Start Minimalism).

It's been for a while I've been thinking of starting the journey of Minimalism. 
To me, minimalism is about simplifying my life by getting rid of items that add no value to my life and "spark no joy" as Marie Kondo would say. 
It is about living with less clutter in my mind and in my surrounding. 

And I feel like I am ready to start this journey of Minimalism.



In March I will take small steps at a time and I will try to

. declutter all the toys in our house

. go shopping only when I need something

. replace things instead of adding

. try to give away without adding

. make justified and reasonable purchases

The best part of S.M.A.R.T Goals strategy is that it can be used in any sphere of your life-work, home life, teaching or blogging.

If you like the idea, set your S.M.A.R.T goals and share them in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment