Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Valentine's Day Love Songs 1

Add caption
Whether you are single or in a relationship, you are in love or heartbroken, music can always uplift and comfort you.
If you are like me you must have different favorite musical genres you like listening depending on your current mood or emotional state.

Love is the base and the source of inspiration for most musical pieces. It's hard to imagine a couple or a romantic date without music.

A year ago I wrote a post about my favorite playlist of Valentine's Day Love Songs. This year I decided to recreate my post but this time I asked my followers to send me their favorite Love Songs of all times and what I received was beyond my expectations.


Valentine's Day Love Songs

If you are looking for a beautiful playlist for Valentine's Day, a romantic date and not only, keep on scrolling down.


1. "How Deep Is Your Love" - Bee Gees (Charlotte from Real Time To Talk)




2."You're Still The One" - Shania Twain (Rachel from Rachel Ivy Photography)



3. " Something" - Beatles (Helpful Online Marketer)





4. " Number 1 Party Anthem" - Arctic Monkeys (Gianluca Fiore from Paper Sounds)



5. " Till There Was You" - Beatles (Whitney from Willow Bottom)



6. " Feel it All" - KT Tunstall ( lavender_stew )




7. " Have you ever Hurt Somebody?" - Sebu ft Sirusho (my current favorite)





Check also 


And what is your favorite Love Song of all times? 
Leave your answers in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. There are some great songs on this list! I haven't heard You're Still The One by Shania Twain in such a loooong time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right, such a great collection of oldies☺️

      Delete