Friday, October 29, 2021

Coffee Photo Battle - 1


 

If you have been following me on Instagram - @my_blog_coffee_and_camera and you check up my stories regularly you must know that I've been holding Coffee Photo Battles on Sundays already since May.

It all started when my followers would tag me in their beautiful coffee photos as they associate everything "coffee" related with my account (so flattered for that;). Even some of my sweet blogger friends call me a "Coffee Queen":)

So, instead of just resharing their stories and posts, it occurred to me that it would be fun to post those aesthetic coffee photos in my stories and hold a fun Coffee Photo Battle:)

Then I announced this idea in my stories and asked my followers to DM me their coffee photos. A few hours passed but no one contacted me. Did I give up? No, I was too excited about that idea. I contacted my close coffee lovers and asked them to participate and send me some coffee photos. I am so grateful that most of them did agree to participate and so this photo contest started and still has been going on thanks to them.



How Coffee Photo Battle Works

This is what happens during Sunday's Coffee Photo Battles. I group the coffee photos sent to me into 4 and post them on my stories asking my followers to click on their favorite photo out of each 4. After 24 hours I count the votes and announce the winner. 

Not to make tea or hot chocolate lovers feel excluded I also accept other hot drink photos and we have a special "no-coffee photo battle" from time to time:)


As an appreciation and a small gift, I do lettering with the winner's name. The more people participate and share my #coffeephotobattle on their social media accounts, the more it will get popular and hopefully, in the future, I will have some sponsored gifts for my winners.


10 Coffee Photo Battle Winners

Are you ready to meet my winners and see their fascinating photos?

Here we go.


1. Photo Credit : @arus_2410



2. Photo Credit : @anne_grig



3. Photo Credit: @annakrjatian



4. Photo Credit: @anuasatryan




5. Photo Credit: @arus_2410



6. Photo Credit: @ovssar



7. Photo Credit: @mom_happybabys




8. Photo Credit: @annakrjatian



9. Photo Credit: @julie_kostanyan



10. Photo Credit: @mom_happybabys


If you want to participate in the #coffeephotobattle, head to my Instagram Page - @my_blog_coffee_and_camera and DM me your best coffee photo.

Stay Caffeinated and see you soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment