Monday, July 18, 2022

Coffee Lover Interview 10

I recently came across a fun Instagram account with engaging coffee content and energizing coffee shop vibes, so I couldn't resist but ask the creator behind this page for a Coffee Lover Interview and she gladly accepted my request:)




 Just how the page's bio says: "Come for the coffee, stay for the vibes", this is how you will instantly feel once you start following @coffeeshopgirlss

Coffee reviews and discounts, coffeeshop aesthetics and girl hangouts, funny coffee reels, mouthwatering desserts and menu reviews can all be found here.


Coffee with T



Let's read all about T's coffee habits and preferences in her Coffee Lover Interview below. 

1.   What time of day do you usually drink coffee?

I usually drink coffee in the late morning to afternoon because I actually don’t need it to get up in the morning! 


2.  How many cups of coffee do you drink per day?

 I only really have one a day or sometimes none at all


3.   Do you prefer going out for coffee or drinking it at home?

I prefer exploring and supporting small local coffeeshops in my area! 


4.   What is your favorite coffee drink?

My go-to is an Oatmilk Latte iced or hot depending on the mood I’m in 🙂


5.   When drinking coffee do you prefer drinking it instantly and quickly or taking your time and enjoying it?

I pretty much drink it instantly I’m not one to wait to let all the ice melts because I don’t like watery coffee. 


6.   What’s your primary reason for drinking coffee?

I drink coffee not for the caffeine but I love the aesthetic of it! 
I don’t really drink it all the time because I don’t want to rely on it too much to get energy as I already wake up early with enough motivation! 
I like coffee because I really enjoy going to cafes and meeting new people! You can never have a bad conversation over coffee and I 100% believe that coffee brings people together!! 


7.  What do you take coffee with?

I like my coffee plain with just oat milk or sometimes I add a little bit of Splenda to it! 


8.  Do you currently own a Coffee Machine at home?

No, BUT I WISH!! when T gets a coffee machine it will be game over!! 😂


9.  How often do you visit Coffee Shops?

I go to coffee shops about 3 times a week!! 


10. What is your favorite Coffee Shop?

Some of my favorites in my home town Texas are - Third Gen Coffee,  Love Beans, Campesino, and Blue Door 

In Boston, my favorites are - Jaho, Tatte, Jonquils, Blue Bottle

In Stamford, my favorites are Lorca Coffee Bar, Winfields, and CFCF

And many more to come!





T's interview reveals that she loves coffee hangouts and appreciates the ambiance and aesthetics of coffee shops.
Because she is a firm believer that coffee brings people together, which is why she keeps visiting small coffee shops and exploring new areas.

 
Coffee with T


Make sure you follow T's coffee adventures on



Coffee Lover Interview 10


And If you are a coffee lover and want to be featured on my blog, feel free to contact me and send me your answers to my 10 coffee-related questions. 

You can download the free printable "Coffee Lover Questionnaire" by clicking on the link below.



 
You can also read  

No comments:

Post a Comment