Saturday, February 6, 2021

Coffee Lover Interview 9



I hate to admit this but I have recently met someone online who seems to love Coffee more than me:) At least he praises Coffee better than me:) So I could not help reaching out to him asking for an interview, not an ordinary one but a special Coffee Lover Interview, and he gladly accepted my offer:)




Bry Thor of Coffee is how he prefers to be introduced. His tweets are big hits among coffee lovers on Twitter and are the reason I have started popping into my blog's Twitter account more frequently these days.


Bry Thor of Coffee


Read all about Bry's coffee habits and preferences in his Coffee Lover Interview below.

1.   What time of day do you usually drink coffee?

Is all day an acceptable answer? HA! It's usually in the morning. It's my breakfast. If I need a pick me up in the afternoon I will get one. There are times I am craving coffee at night, after dinner too.


2.  How many cups of coffee do you drink per day?

 It depends, but I can drink the equivalent of a solid 3 cups in the morning. I am just not going to say how many ounces these cups are. HA! Let's just put it this way, my one cup can be like normal people's 2-3 cups.


3.   Do you prefer going out for coffee or drinking it at home?

I don't mind both. Coffee with friends is always a fun thing! Or just going to the coffee shop as an escape.  There is nothing wrong with being home, relaxing, in your own spot, and enjoying that perfect cup. It's the simple pleasures for sure.


4.   What is your favorite coffee drink?

I am an ice coffee drinker. I do lean towards more dark roast/bolder coffees. I like the flavor profiles better.


5.   When drinking coffee do you prefer drinking it instantly and quickly or taking your time and enjoying it?

The first cup always seems to go a bit quick. After that, though, it's more enjoying the cup. There are times though when I forget I have a coffee and I go hours without drinking it, stupid adult responsibilities! Thankfully it's ice coffee, so I can add some ice and keep drinking away.


6.   What’s your primary reason for drinking coffee?

It's been embedded in me! I have worked for Starbucks for almost 10 years. Coffee was and has always been life. It's not only breakfast, but it's a comfort thing. If I don't have coffee one day, my whole vibe feels thrown off.


7.  What do you take coffee with?

As stated before, I'm an iced coffee drinker, straight up, nothing in it. I had to cut back on the sweetener after drinking so much of it and working at Starbucks. It was too much.


8.  Do you currently own a Coffee Machine at home?

I do have my coffee machine, a French Press, and a pitcher for cold brew coffee. One of these days I will be designing a full coffee bar in my house, with an espresso machine. 
Dream big and go all out right? My own coffee shop in my house. 


9.  How often do you visit Coffee Shops?

Probably more often than I should. If I'm running short on time in the morning, I will swing by and grab a coffee on the way to work. also will grab a coffee while I am out doing errands or going anywhere. There will most likely always be a coffee with me wherever I go.


10. What is your favorite Coffee Shop?

Starbucks is my go-to since I worked there for so long, but I am down for trying all the small/local coffee shops. They usually have the best atmosphere and vibes. Honestly though, any coffee shop is my favorite, it's a coffee shop!





Bry Thor of Coffee, you know what, you just gave me a great idea to dream for. A coffee bar! A mini coffee shop where I can fit all the coffee cups I have been collecting and haven't broken yet:)) Thank you!

 


Make sure you follow Bry on



Coffee Lover Interview 9


And If you are a coffee lover and want to be featured on my blog, feel free to contact me and send me your answers to my 10 coffee-related questions. 

You can download the free printable "Coffee Lover Questionnaire" by clicking on the link below.


 
You can also read  

2 comments:

  1. I love an afternoon pick me up and also going to a coffee shop with the gorgeous smell of the beans. Siobhan ♡ | Vegan Babe Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I must say that afternoon visits to a coffee shop are much more fun:)

      Delete