Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Coffee Lover Interview 8



We all know that Italians have developed their own coffee culture and today's Coffee Interview left me with a strong desire to travel to Italy and enjoy their coffee variations.

Coffee Lover Interview - Erika Price

 Erika Price from What a Wonderful Life is a 100% Italian who was born and raised in Italy for 39 years before meeting and falling in love with an American musician. This led her to make the biggest life-changing experience in her life and move to the USA.

The substantial and diverse package of experiences made her start writing and she created a blog. The themes she delivers in her blog include authentic Italian home-style cooking, travels, relationships and real stories you may relate to or gain advice from.

As a typical Italian, Erika is a coffee lover. 

Read all about her coffee habits and preferences in her Coffee Lover Interview below.
Coffee Lover Interview 8


1.   What time of day do you usually drink coffee?

Any excuse is good for me to drink coffee! I start as soon as I wake up with 3 shots of espresso in a tall mug. Then 1 shot of espresso mid-day and another shot after lunch. If I go to a café, definitely a Cappuccino in the morning.

2.  How many cups of coffee do you drink per day?

My average is 5 shots of espresso. I crave a shot after dinner too but I try to cut back on cortisol intake close to bedtime 
😊

3.   Do you prefer going out for coffee or drinking it at home?

I love going out for coffee but only in European style bakeries or Italian Restaurants as I struggle finding places in USA where the staff knows what they’re doing, especially when it comes to Cappuccino and Macchiato.

4.   What is your favorite coffee drink?

Espresso, Macchiato, Cappuccino (thick foam).

5.   When drinking coffee do you prefer drinking it instantly and quickly or taking your time and enjoying it?

I definitely love to sip on it and wish it never ends!

6.
   What’s your primary reason for drinking coffee?

I think cultural (I am Italian). But I love the flavor and the smell. I love teas too but it just won’t do it as coffee does.

7.   What do you take coffee with?

Cane sugar (raw or organic) and a touch of milk.

8.  Do you currently own a Coffee Machine at home?

I own 3 Italian Caffettiera (coffee maker) in 3 sizes: 6 espresso shots, 3 espresso shots and 1 espresso shot.

9.  How often do you visit Coffee Shops?

Not as often as I would love. I am always on a hunt for European style cafés who serve European pastries too.

10. What is your favorite Coffee Shop?


Coffee Bean, if not a European café in Los Angeles.


Find and Follow Erika on

Blog


Facebook


Instagram

Coffee Quote - Coffee Lover Interview


If you are a coffee lover and want to be featured on my blog, feel free to contact me and send me answers to my 10 coffee-related questions. 

You can download the free printable "Coffee Lover Questionnaire" by clicking on the link below. 


 

You can also read  

3 comments:

  1. This was a fun read! I can't imagine life without my morning coffee (or afternoon coffee for that matter lol). I have discovered a maple coffee from the area that I grew up (I know, totally stereotypical Canadian) and it's INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Maple Syrup and I have a hard time finding it in my area at a reasonable price, would love to give it a try a maple coffee!

      Delete
  2. I have noticed that if I make a hot cup of coffee it is common to have kamikaze fruit flies dive bomb into it. I think they can see the heat in the liquid. Once the coffee sits after this occurs I dont ever see any dive bomb into it again... coffee grinder

    ReplyDelete