Monday, June 15, 2020

Coffee Lover Interview 7


No matter what time of the day you have in your area, "Now" is the best time to make some coffee and give a read to another Coffee Lover Interview.

Mihaela Cerasela Irimia

This time our coffee lover is from Targoviste, Romania. 
Mihaela Cerasela Irimia is an enthusiast of handwritten messages, and most of the time they appear on a paper or a plastic coffee cup. She usually gifts them to special people but is also thinking of turning this hobby into a side hustle.



Mihaela is a constant visitor of coffee shops and she has even become friends with the coffee shop owner in First Cup Brasov and has had a "pretty" collaboration with them. Her Calligraphy Cups are now decorating the place and she can't wait for the lockdown to be over to personally visit and take photos of them:).

First Cup Brasov owner Alexandra and Mihaela

First Cup Brasov

Let's have a look at Mihaela's answers to my 10 Coffee Lover Questions

1. What time of day do you usually drink coffee?

I love coffee in the morning. Cappuccino, especially, 
with creme brulee syrup.

2. How many cups of coffee do you drink per day?

Maximum 2 cups.

3. Do you prefer going out for coffee or drinking it at home?


I enjoy both. 🧡

4. What is your favorite coffee drink?

 

Cappuccino with creme brulee syrup, latte, sometimes the called "Fake Frappe", amaretto tea.

5. When drinking coffee do you prefer drinking it instantly and quickly or taking your time and enjoying it?


It depends. If I have to go to work, I sip my coffee in...maximum 5 minutes. But, when I have my time, at home or at the coffee shop, it is enjoyable ðŸ§¡

 

6. What’s your primary reason for drinking coffee?


For health benefits and I am addicted to it. A day without coffee is really hard (like today because we forgot to shop for some milk last night...) For instance, when I have no milk in the fridge, I have black tea or English tea.


7. What do you take coffee with?


Milk, cinnamon, cardamom, sometimes with cream. Or sour cream (cafe breve). It depends.

8.  Do you currently own a Coffee Machine at home?


Unfortunately, I don't have any. But I make my coffee like 
Turkish. I boil it😅

9.  How often do you visit Coffee Shops?


Before the lockdown, daily. Now, I don't know... 


10. What is your favorite Coffee Shop?

L'Arome du Cafe @larome_du_cafe_targovisteIt is a local coffee shop, here, in this city (Targoviste - Romania). I want to try something from First Cup Brasov @firstcupbrasov.

Beautifully handwritten by Mihaela

Handwritten Art by Mihaela

You can find Mihaela on the following social media platforms 

Instagram @mesajescrise

Facebook  Descriind trăiri


Coffee Lover Interview 



If you are a coffee lover and want to be featured on my blog, feel free to contact me and send me your answers to my 10 coffee-related questions . 

You can download the free printable "Coffee Lover Questionnaire" by clicking on the link below. 




You can also read  

No comments:

Post a Comment