Saturday, April 6, 2019

S.M.A.R.T Goals for April

April is here and it's high time to set new S.M.A.R.T Goals. 


If you haven't heard of S.M.A.R.T goals strategy, let me introduce you briefly.

The S.M.A.R.T goal strategy is a more effective method of setting goals as it makes it easier to set, adjust and monitor success.

The idea is to set more S-pecific, M-easurable, A-chievable, R-ealistic, T-imely goals instead of some vague and broad goals. 

You can head to Witte's World Blog for a more detailed information on S.M.A.R.T Goals and you can even download a free S.M.A.R.T Goals Worksheet. 



I am rather satisfied to announce that I almost accomplished every goal I made in March.

But one of the best accomplishments of March was Twitter.



I was always skeptical of Twitter but I was amazed to find out how genuine the Twitter community really are. 

On Twitter you don't have those annoying follow-unfollows, fake accounts and the irritating algorithm of Facebook and Instagram. Just imagine that the posts of my Teaching Blog with more than 17K likes on Facebook reach an average of 100 peopleIt's just unfair.

Read more about My S.M.A.R.T Goals for March




My S.M.A.R.T Goals for April

Blogging

1- Upload my first video on my YouTube channel by the end of April

It's the 3rd month I am setting this goal with a failure. 
I hope this month I will accomplish it as I already know what it is going to be about.
I am going to travel to a new country so my video will probably be a slideshow of my photos from there.

Personal 

1- I will post more photography and travel posts in April

As I mentioned above, I am planning to travel. 
So I am determined to take more photos. 
Get ready for some Wordless Wednesday posts and some Travel Blog Posts.

2 - I will set a weekend Hair Care Routine

I am proud to be keeping up with my face care routine.
I am planning to purchase some natural hair treatment essentials: oils, masks and do a weekly hair treatment.

The best part of S.M.A.R.T Goals strategy is that it can be used in any sphere of your life-work, home life, teaching or blogging.

If you like the idea, set your S.M.A.R.T goals and share them in the comments below.



You may also like to read

2 comments:

  1. YouTube is still on my list of things to do but I'm nervous about putting me in front of a camera LOL. Best of luck with the goals you set for April! I like the idea of the SMART system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Putting myself in front of a camera, no,but I'm thinking of other video styles:)

      Delete