Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Coffee Lover Interview 11


I still clearly recall how I first came across Ella through her Instagram page @my.doors.photos only later to learn that she had four Instagram pages, each of which is specifically niched down to her interests. 

Ella Golfer

Ella is an Armenian working and living in Barcelona together with her husband spending her spare time exploring the Spanish culture, shooting amazing photos, playing golf, working out, experimenting with different food recipes and "naturally" drinking coffee:)

She is a frequent visitor of Spanish coffee shops and her photos and videos constantly take me back to my first visit in Barcelona where I was first introduced to the subtle art of "coffeeing in a cafe" aka "desuyonos":) So I can definitely say that Ella has me seriously considering going back to Barcelona soon:)

Ella Golfer

Let's read Ella's Coffee Lover Interview below to learn more about her coffee tastes and habits, which she kindly shared with me.

1.   What time of day do you usually drink coffee?

I usually drink coffee in the morning.


2.  How many cups of coffee do you drink per day?

 I drink maximum 2 cups of coffee per day.


3.   Do you prefer going out for coffee or drinking it at home?

I like both.


4.   What is your favorite coffee drink?

My favorite coffee drink is Americano.


5.   When drinking coffee do you prefer drinking it instantly and quickly or taking your time and enjoying it?

I prefer drinking coffee taking my time and enjoying it.

6.   What’s your primary reason for drinking coffee?

I think it's a habit.


7.  What do you take coffee with?

I take coffee with fruits and sometimes with croissaants or cakes baked by me.

8.  Do you currently own a Coffee Machine at home?

Yes, we have a coffee machine at home. It is Piccolo XS Krups.


9.  How often do you visit Coffee Shops?

2 or 3 times a week.


10. What is your favorite Coffee Shop?

My favorite Coffee shop is Omomento.


Ella Golfer



Make sure you follow Ella's 4 Instagram Pages!




@my.doors.photos




Coffee Lover Interview 10


And If you are a coffee lover and want to be featured on my blog, feel free to contact me and send me your answers to my 10 coffee-related questions. 

You can download the free printable "Coffee Lover Questionnaire" by clicking on the link below.



 
You can also read  

Coffee Lover Interview 3

No comments:

Post a Comment